- 2006-now Charles University in Prague, Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, doctoral studies. (thesis on the topic "Linguistic aspects of Machine Translation between Czech and Russian")
- 2000-2005 Russian State University for Humanities, Moscow. Faculty of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics. (diploma equiv. Mgr or MA)
- 2006 – now Junior Research assistant at Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics (UFAL), Charles University in Prague. Projects I participate(d) in:
- since 2015 LINDAT/CLARIN, preprocessing large corpora from LINDAT, making them available via the UI KonText
- 2012-2013 principal investigator in the University research grant GA UK ‚"Tools and Data for Machine Translation between Related languages"
- 2009-2011 Annotating named entities and multiword expressions in Prague Dependency Treebank
- 2008-2009 Collecting parallel texts for Czech Russian Machine Translation, implementing Czech-Russian MT within Moses
- 2006-2007 Language Technology for E-learning, working on semantic ontology
- 2005 Linguist expert in software company ABBYY, Moscow.