Main Research Interests
- Natural Language Generation
- Machine Translation
- PhD thesis topic: Domain Adaptation for Natural Language Generation
- 2019-now: PhD Degree in Computational Linguistics; Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, Charles University.
- thesis topic: Domain Adaptation for Natural Language Generation
- 2016-2019: Masters Degree in Artificial Intelligence; Faculty of Electrical Engineering, CTU in Prague.
- thesis topic: Incorporating Language Models into Non-autoregressive Neural Machine Translation
- minor degree in Computer Vision
- 2017: Erasmus @ KU Leuven, Belgium.
- 2013 - 2016 : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Faculty of Information Technology, CTU in Prague.
- thesis topic: Flow-Based Classification of Devices in Computer Networks
- graduated with honors