|June 25, 2015||Registration opens|
|July 19, 2015||Paper submission|
|July 30, 2015||Payment for the cheapest option for student accommodation (deadline has been extended)|
|August 5, 2015||Notification of acceptance|
|August 10, 2015||Latest booking of student accommodation|
|August 12, 2015||Camera-ready paper due|
|August 31, 2015||Preferred deadline for registration|
|September 7-12, 2015||MT Marathon in Prague|
|will remain available||Slides and videorecordings of the lectures|
|will remain ongoing||Projects|
Organized and sponsored by the EU project CRACKER, Machine Translation Marathon 2015 is a week long gathering of machine translation researchers, developers, students and users. It features:
- MT Lectures and Labs covering the basics and tutorials.
- Technical Talks about open source tools.
- Hacking Projects to advance tools or research in one week.
The MT Marathon will take place on 7-12 September 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic, organised by the Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics (ÚFAL) of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague.
If you have recently been involved in the development of a new open source tool, then you are invited to submit a paper to the Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics (PBML).
Registration is free but limited to 100 people.
The MT Marathon Venue in Prague will be rather busy with NLP events in the beginning of September, so you can easily take part in several of them within the same trip.
MT Marathon student accommodation even allows you to stay in the same room from September 2, see the registration.
- YRRSDS, Aug 31 - Sept 1 (Workshop on Spoken Dialogue Systems for PhDs, PostDocs & New Researchers)
- SIGdial, Sept 2-4 (Meeting on Discourse and Dialogue)
- Deep Machine Translation Workshop, Sept 3-4
- TSD, Pilsen, Czech Republic, Sept 14-17, Conference on Text, Speech and Dialogue
- EMNLP, Lisbon, Portugal, Sept 17-21; includes WMT 2015 (Sept 17-18)