How to Apply?
Want to be a part of this 2-year LCT Master's Program. [Read more]
- a 2 years Master's program taught in English
- an attractive and rapidly-expanding field of computational linguistics and language technologies
- with scholarships available for both EU and non-EU students
- you spend each year at different European universities
- you receive two Master's degrees, one from each European university
Interested? Take a look at the program overview!
Why study in Prague?
Charles University in Prague is proud to be one of the oldest universities in Europe. The university dates back to 1348 when it was founded by the Emperor Charles IV.
Prague has always been an influential center of research in linguistics (Prague Linguistic Circle). What makes the study of computational linguistics in Prague interesting is the combination of its excellence in computer science and rich linguistic background.
From an academic point of view, our students gain experience through participation in research projects that we are involved in. In addition, there are also cultural and practical aspects that make studying in Prague really attractive.