Main Research Interests
Named-entity recognition, Entity linking and any BERT shenanigans
- PhD thesis topic: Entity linking in Natural language processing
- 2019-now: PhD Degree in Computational Linguistics; Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, Charles University.
- thesis topic: Entity linking in Natural language processing
- 2019: Data scientist in O2
- 2015-2018: Masters Degree in Artificial Intelligence; Faculty of Electrical Engineering, CTU in Prague.
- thesis topic: Identification of network users by profiling their behavior Erasmus @ KU Leuven, Belgium.
- 2012 - 2015 : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Faculty of Information Technology, CTU in Prague.
- thesis topic: Collision Avoidance on General Road Network